The Very Best Croissant Breakfast Bake! Cheese, brown sugar ham, caramelized onions, and spinach baked into velvety eggs and topped with a crispy golden croissant topping.
So you like breakfast, too?
And you stand in assistance of Swiss and Gruyere cheese, brown sugar ham, caramelized onions, and spinach baked into velvety eggs and topped with a crispy golden croissant topping?
Okay, yes. Welcome. You and I are on the exact same group.
( Breakfast Group.)
First of all, component list.
ALDI is our hero today. Whatever you see above originated from ALDI. Not just did this haul offer us some great natural, fresh, tasty active ingredients to deal with for our breakfast bake– it likewise conserved me (and you!) a portion of cash money.
Likewise really crucial to keep in mind that not just did I get this entire haul from ALDI, I likewise got it provided RIGHT TO MY FRONT DOOR through the wonder that is Instacart.
If you’re a novice ALDI Instacart consumer, you can get $10 off your very first 3 ALDI orders of $35 or more with the code ALDIPOY.
Dear ALDI, ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.
Okay, here’s the rundown.
First off, caramelize your onions.
Then toss with some browned ham and spinach in a casserole meal.
Sprinkle that cheese in there like it’s your task, put eggs in, and leading with your torn-up croissants. (Do not fret, you’ll have sufficient remaining croissants for straight-up butter and jam croissant consuming with coffee. Breakfast appetiser. We aren’t savages here.)
Wrap in foil, bake that person up, and pull it out of the oven juuuust prior to it’s completely prepared. I am type of delicate about overcooked eggs and I actually suggest undercooking somewhat and letting this one surface carefully by simply resting on the counter for a couple of minutes.
Will you be the belle of the breakfast ball? Yes.
Are you cool as a cucumber for how simple this entire thing was? Double yes.
This is PRIME ease and deliciousness for your Easter breakfast, pals.
All you do is win. Eggs, cheese, ham, and croissant brunchy design.
Take A Look At Our Video For How To Make Our Egg and Croissant Breakfast Bake:
clock clock iconcutlery flatware iconflag flag iconfolder folder iconinstagram instagram iconpinterest pinterest iconfacebook facebook iconprint print iconsquares squares iconheart heart iconheart strong heart strong icon.
Egg and Croissant Breakfast Bake
The Very Best Croissant Breakfast Bake! Cheese, brown sugar ham, caramelized onions, and spinach baked into velvety eggs and topped with a crispy golden croissant topping. YUM.
- Caramelize the Onions: Heat the olive oil over medium-low heat in a big heavy pan. Include the onions and cook, stirring sometimes, for about thirty minutes. Objective: almost-jammy onions that are a reeeally deep, abundant, golden brown. (Likewise, you most likely smell like delightfully caramelizey onions now! New signature fragrance?)
- Ham and Spinach: Toss the ham in a frying pan with a fast drizzle of olive oil. Pan-fry till the edges are type of browned and a few of the fat is rendered. Include your spinach. Stir to wilt the spinach. Get rid of from heat.
- Eggs: Whisk eggs with the milk, dijon, salt, and pepper.
- Layer: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 × 13 baking meal. Layer the ham, spinach, and onions on the bottom. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. Put eggs over. Set up croissant pieces on top. Complete with staying cheese.
- Bake: Cover with foil. Bake for thirty minutes, depending upon oven and pan size. Get rid of foil and bake for another 5-10 minutes. You do not wish to overcook the eggs (gross) however the middle must be nearly entirely firm when you offer the pan a fast jiggle test. You’ll likewise see the entire thing will be simply beginning to puff up a bit. Slice, serve, and breakfast forward!
Make Ahead: Yes, you can make this ahead of time! I like to do actions 1 and 2 the night in the past, and after that whatever else day-of. The only part I would not suggest doing ahead of time is letting the croissant pieces take in the egg mix over night.
Pan Size: My preferred variation of this remained in a casserole meal that was somewhat smaller sized than 9 × 13– the pieces were a little thicker and it took closer to 40 minutes to bake.
Keywords: egg and croissant breakfast bake, breakfast bake, egg bake
Thank you to ALDI for sponsoring this post!
Load More Remarks.
Check Out Complete Short Article https://pinchofyum.com/egg-and-croissant-brunch-bake .