This blue cheese dip simply may transform blue cheese doubters into fans. Yes, it truly might. You can trust me on this since I’m a little undecided on blue cheese myself. In some cases I enjoy blue cheese, like in this peach and avocado salad, and often it’s simply excessive.
In this dip, it’s ideal. This blue cheese dip dish is cold, velvety, and mouthwatering with an unmistakeable– however not subduing– blue cheese funk. It’s simple to stir together and tastes even much better after a quick rest.
In addition to blue cheese (attempt a moderate one, like gorgonzola), you’ll require simply a couple of standard components to make this dip: sour cream or Greek yogurt, chives or green onion, fresh garlic, salt and pepper. Hardly ever do I recommend Greek yogurt as a deserving option to sour cream, however it truly works here and yields a lighter dip. For a various taste profile completely, attempt feta cheese rather of blue.
Serve your dip with Buffalo Cauliflower, or just with raw veggies like celery, carrot and bell pepper. Please let me understand how you like it in the remarks!
Easy Blue Cheese Dip
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Overall Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1 x
- Classification: Dip
- Technique: Stirred
- Food: American
- Diet Plan: Gluten Free
This blue cheese dip is velvety and tempting, therefore simple to make. Serve with Buffalo Cauliflower, bell pepper, celery, or carrot sticks. Dish yields about 2 cups.
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) fallen apart blue cheese, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon carefully sliced chives or green onion, plus more for garnish
- 1 medium clove garlic, pushed or minced
- Newly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon great salt, to taste
- In a little serving bowl, integrate all of the components and stir to integrate. Taste, and include more salt and pepper, if wanted.
- Garnish with a light spray of fallen apart blue cheese and chives. This dip tastes fantastic right away, however gets back at much better after a brief rest. Act as wanted. Leftovers keep in the fridge, covered, for approximately 4 days.
Modification it up: For a various taste profile, attempt feta rather of blue cheese.
▸ Nutrition Details
The details revealed is a price quote offered by an online nutrition calculator. It needs to not be thought about a replacement for an expert nutritional expert’s suggestions. See our complete nutrition disclosure here.
Check Out Complete Post https://cookieandkate.com/blue-cheese-dip-recipe/ .