This blueberry shake dish is “standard” in the very best of methods. It’s cold, velvety, healthy and scrumptious. I crave this shake in the early morning and it keeps me going till lunch. What more can you expect in a healthy smoothie?
All you require to make these blueberry healthy smoothies are 4 standard components: frozen blueberries and bananas, almond butter and almond milk. Mix them up for a luscious, plant-based reward!
I’m too worn out in the early mornings to make elegant breakfasts. Offer me a reliable, stimulating, dare-I-say “standard” breakfast like this blueberry shake, and I’m a delighted camper.
I might consume this shake every early morning for breakfast this summertime. In truth, I believe I will!
How to Make Blueberry Smoothies
These blueberry healthy smoothies are extremely easy to make and will in fact keep you pleased for hours, because it uses nearly 10 grams of protein and fiber per serving. Whip them up for breakfast, or at any time you’re yearning ice cream– they’re that excellent.
Frozen blueberries use lots of anti-oxidants and stunning purply-blue color. Purchase wild/organic blueberries for optimum nutrients.
Frozen bananas make this shake velvety and naturally sweet. This shake is absolutely nothing without the bananas!
Almond butter uses additional creaminess, plus protein, fiber and heart-healthy monounsaturated fat.
Vanilla almond milk makes this shake as velvety as possible. Purchase unsweetened to prevent refined sugar. My preferred brand names are Malk or Califia Farms. Or utilize water, for a somewhat less elegant texture.
For a sweeter shake, you can include maple syrup, to taste. I normally do not require it, because the bananas are sweet enough.
For additional sticking power, you can amount to 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats and/or approximately 2 tablespoons flax seed The flax seed makes remaining healthy smoothies nearly pudding-like in texture– I enjoy it!
Longing for more scrumptious healthy smoothies?
Do not miss out on these scrumptious healthy smoothies:
- Mango-Pineapple Green Smoothies
- Banana Almond Smoothies
- Easy Strawberry Smoothies
- Tropical Açai Bowls
Please let me understand how you like these blueberry healthy smoothies in the remarks! I have actually considered it my Authorities Summer Season Breakfast, and I hope it becomes yours, too. Search a lot more healthy breakfast dishes here.
Standard Blueberry Healthy Smoothie
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Prepare Time: 0 minutes
- Overall Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 healthy smoothies 1 x
- Classification: Healthy Smoothie
- Approach: Mixer
- Food: American
- Diet Plan: Vegan
Make this blueberry shake for breakfast! This shake dish is velvety, luscious therefore healthy. You’ll require frozen blueberries and bananas, almond butter and almond milk. Dish yields 2 portions (about 4 cups); you can quickly cut in half or double the dish.
- 1 1/2 cups to 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk or water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen bananas (I freeze my bananas in 1/2 ″ pieces)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- Optional nutrition boosters: 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats and/or 2 tablespoons flax seed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons maple syrup, if needed (I normally do not require it)
- In a mixer, integrate all of the components.
- Blend on low till the mixer gains traction, then increase to the greatest speed as quickly as possible (or if your mixer has a healthy smoothie function, that will work terrific). Stop to scrape down the sides or include more milk if needed.
- Once the shake is totally smooth and velvety, taste it and mix in maple syrup if you ‘d like a sweeter shake. Divide the shake into 2 glasses. Serve right away!
Dish influenced by my banana almond shake.
Make it gluten totally free: The shake is gluten-free without the oats. If you’re including oats, make sure they’re licensed gluten-free.
Make it nut totally free: I have not attempted this, however you might replace sunbutter for the almond butter, and nut-free milk (oat milk, coconut milk, and so on) or water for the almond milk.
Storage tips: These shake keep well in the fridge, covered, for 1 to 2 days. The leading layer might darken in color; scoop off that layer if you’re troubled by it.
▸ Nutrition Details
The info revealed is a quote offered by an online nutrition calculator. It ought to not be thought about an alternative to an expert nutritional expert’s suggestions. See our complete nutrition disclosure here.
Check Out Complete Short Article https://cookieandkate.com/best-blueberry-smoothie-recipe/ .